LuLu Group International
As the Marketing Manager, you would be responsible for initiating, implementing and tracking all marketing campaigns and promotions to promote footfall and sales in the mall. Will also manage the effort to deliver outstanding tenant service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standard:
- Marketing Manager Accountabilities
- Special Event and Marketing Program Management
- Concept, planning and implementation of all event initiatives.
- Mall sponsored community events, merchandising events, fundraising events, tourism events, third party / partner events and retailer-based events. establish special event budget and manage event costs.
- Provide Director with planning and progress for each event.
- Prepare event notifications outlining responsibilities to ensure event needs are communicated to department heads and teams.
- Document each event and create event recaps that include: photos, retailer / partner results, press clippings, tear sheets as well as event summary.
- Preparation of promotional materials and collateral to support events.
- Orchestrate merchant participation in Mall sponsored and endorsed partner events.
- Select and order premium items to support events and ongoing programs.
- Attend community functions to promote the Mall.
- Social Media and Public Relations
- Set annual and quarterly goals for Social Media platforms.
- Work with digital marketing agency to set social promotional calendar.
- Establish social media strategy.
- Oversee social media voice to maintain brand consistency.
- Establish annual press release distribution plan and manage schedule.
- Create press releases.
- Direct 3rd party writers and bloggers.
- Provide direction and oversight of social media program.
- Maintain press list and keep contacts current.
- Organize and calculate Mall press clippings.
- Identify cash sponsorship opportunities and potential partners.
- Prepare sponsorship packages.
- Work in partnership with Marketing Director to negotiate sponsorship terms and conditions.
- Assist Marketing Director in obtaining media and philanthropic partnerships for events and programs.
- Compile sponsor participation event results.
- Develop annual marketing plan including establishing goals, strategies and tactics.
- Analyze merchant sales results and apply strategies to support merchant sales.
- Merchant communication via monthly reports, meetings, email and memos.
- Assist in ad campaign planning and execution for digital media, in-mall, outdoors
- Manage the media insertion schedule
- Initiate and oversee website updates.
- Initiate and oversee social media updates.
- Responsible for email blasts promoting Mall and its retailers.
- Responsible to secure retailer assets for website and LEDs.
- Oversee production of Mall Magazine
- Assignments given by the Director.
- Update Director on a daily basis.
- Answer inquiries from merchants, guests, vendors and sales solicitations.
- Assign tasks to staff and follow up as needed.
- A minimum college degree or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in event management
- Social media knowledge and strategy skills
- Public relations skills
- Well-rounded oral and written communication skills
- Supervisory experience
- Negotiation skills
- Proficient in use of computers particularly Excel, Microsoft Word and PowerPoint.
View & Apply