Swvl is the leading technology company in the mass transportation market. We are a fast-growing data-driven company that is disrupting the public transportation market on multiple continents making people’s lives better on a daily basis in countries such as Egypt, Kenya, Pakistan, UAE, and Jordan
Swvl is a revolutionary idea that was born from passion, loyalty, and persistence to face all challenges on the table, Swvl is not just a means to facilitate commuting, but a hunger to strive for solutions, encourage the contribution of youth in innovation, and inspire change. Swvl has a positive, diverse, and supportive culture—we look for people who are curious, inventive, and work to be a little better every single day.
About the role
This role reports to the Global Head of Marketing. As the B2B Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for the B2B marketing plans across various local markets.
What you’ll do
- Lead the B2B development of marketing strategy and execution for the TaaS and SaaS category.
- Develop a global TaaS and SaaS B2B communications plan, including narrative, objectives, strategy, & budget.
- Localize TaaS and SaaS B2B marketing plans to fulfill local markets’ objectives.
- Develop & manage all B2B marketing-related activities.
- Create content for press releases, blogs, social media, and keynote presentations.
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships and sponsorships.
- Build relationships with thought leaders to grow industry awareness.
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends.
- Develop best-in-class, data-driven marketing strategies and communications to engage potential clients.
- Develop and implement end-to-end marketing strategies across multiple owned channels – blogs, email marketing, and social media platforms.
- Work with growth, lead generation, and analytics team to measure performance, generate insights, optimize, and evolve marketing activities.
- Develop competitive TaaS and SaaS packaging strategies.
- Follow up with customers and ensure satisfaction.
- Overlook product development updates and latest innovations.
- Articulate competitive positioning.
What you bring to the team
- B2B Marketing experience is a must.
- B2B Marketing experience in TaaS, SaaS, or Technology is a plus.
- Funnel marketing experience; (awareness, acquisition, activation, and retention).
- Analytical and data-driven with solid attention to detail.
- Strong project management skills and great attention to detail, with the ability to independently move multiple projects forward in parallel.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Excellent partnership skills with the ability to collaborate with and influence internal across leadership levels
- Strong executive presence and the ability to communicate effectively
- Known for exhibiting a strong growth mindset
- Team player with a willingness to have fun
- Ability to work on big strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Ability to think both creatively and strategically.
- Deadline-oriented, inquisitive, with great follow-up and reporting skills.
- Understanding of social media and solid experience working with bloggers.
- Project and budget management skills.
- English written/spoken.
- “Get things done” mindset.
- Problem Solver.
- Attention to detail.