Job Title Marketing Manager
Summary Lead & support periodic business planning cycles for long term, annual and quarterly sales forecasts. Develop marketing strategies and implement tactics to drive a sustainable, healthy growth in mature market .Lead market shaping activities to develop solution selling and safety concepts with reference accounts and KOLs. Be closer to the customer to identify, generate insights through account visits with end users, double visits with partner.Strong analytical skills to analyze to market and in market trends. Lead cross-functional team in operational excellence to ensure day-to-day execution of strategies and tactics. Bring a digital first mentality on way of doing things
Key Responsibilities:- Lead and support with planning/projection cycles
- Lead strategic reviews for relevant business platforms including driving the strategic plan process
- Lead and collaborate with cross functional financial for sales forecasting cycles (Annual Sales Review, quarterly forecasts)
- Manage and deliver P&L through pricing plan and portfolio management
- Manage marketing & promo budget
Developing & Implementing Marketing Strategies & Tactics
- Develop and implement annual marketing plans for relevant business platforms including detailed account plans
- Develop and lead holistic solution selling approach across internal team, partners, external stakeholders
- Adapt and deploy regional campaigns (upstream and down-stream marketing)
- Work closely with regional Marketing teams to identify trends, develop regional assets and deploy to relevant markets
- Define and implement different strategies for different market segments (segmentation and targeting)
- Develop with regional marketing teams value offers (competitive analysis, product benefit analysis, product positioning and training to commercial, clinical and partner team).
- Drive for well-grounded clinically based marketing tactic including having a complete understanding of Med Tech / portfolio
Lead market shaping activities
- Regular interaction with and development of local KOLs. Develop advisory boards, conduct focus groups, lead regional roadshows.
- Lead safety initiates in the region. Convert from conventional to a safety portfolio
- Coordinate and manage local congresses and workshops
Be closer to the customer to identify, generate insights
- Regular market visits to generate insights. Conduct market research for new launches and extensions.
- Strong analytical skills to analyze market trends. Analyze competition.
Lead cross functional team in operational excellence
- To understand and analyze buying process, segmentation and targeting.
- Contribute to demand forecast in cross functional collaboration
- Support sales force in terms of education, support to sales, sampling, and collateral.
- Support sales meeting to get feedback from the team, design necessary campaigns to help sales team execute their plans.
- Develop a KPI tool to monitor success of marketing programs; achievement of these KPIs should be monitored by country and by product. understand and analyze buying process, segmentation and targeting.
- Experience in Healthcare marketing in senior marketing role;
- Bsc in life sciences (MD, pharmacy , dentistry , biology )
- Ideally someone who has pricing and Medical devices experience
- Language English & Arabic. French is a plus
Primary Work Location ARE Dubai – Middle East
View & Apply