Req ID: 114430
NTT DATA Services strives to hire exceptional, innovative and passionate individuals who want to grow with us. If you want to be part of an inclusive, adaptable, and forward-thinking organization, apply now.
We are currently seeking a .NET Software Development Engineer to join our team in Halifax, Nova Scotia (CA-NS), Canada (CA).
- 5 years of experience in software services delivery as a .net developer
- Own the delivery, handle all customer communication, coaching the team in technical and non-technical areas
- Train the team in technical aspects, analyze the issue, and guide the team
- Review the team deliverables and lead the team to meet or exceed customer expectations
- Foresee the challenges and enable the team accordingly.
- Foresee the attrition and manage the team and deliverables.
- Be an enabler to reporting manager and align with account demands
- Assist the reporting manager to meet the organization expectations
- Encourage the team to cross-train and implement CSI
- 24/7 prod support in various shifts including 3rd shift as per the customer demand
- Fix defects, work on functionality enhancement (Change Request (CR))
- Follow ITIL process (Incident Management, Problem Record, Request task, Change Management requests)
- Do functional testing for Change Request (CR)
- Document requirement, HLD, LLD, Coding, Unit test case, traceability matrix, and Go-live document
- Attend the daily call and share support and development tasks status
- Need to do Go live support & postproduction support
- Should possess the good analytical skill
- Should work independently
- Client facing, demonstrating excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to engage at senior level leaders
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment
- Self-motivated and driven to achieve professional success in a consulting environment
- Ability to work well under pressure, both as part of the team and on own initiative.
- Should be ready to learn new technology as per the demand from the customer
- 3+ Years of experience in VBA/Macros, COBOL, Classic ASP, Batch Script commands, Web Services, Basics of ITIL process
- Excellent demonstrated communication, customer management, interpersonal skill, team management, conflict resolution.
About NTT DATA Services
NTT DATA Services is a global business and IT services provider specializing in digital, cloud and automation across a comprehensive portfolio of consulting, applications, infrastructure and business process services. We are part of the NTT family of companies, a partner to 85 % of the Fortune 100.
NTT DATA Services is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, disability, age, veteran-status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other class protected by law.
View & Apply