Come work at a place where innovation and teamwork come together to support the most exciting missions in the world!
Our long-standing belief that applications are the most valuable assets of any organization in the digital age has been the foundation of our strategy to become the leader in multi-cloud application services. When you combine F5’s, NGINX’s and Shape’s expertise powering over half of the world’s applications across all types of environments, you have a company that knows how to deliver and secure more applications, and more value, than any company in the industry.
This means that we are able to deliver and protect applications—revenue generating, brand-anchoring applications—from the point at which they are built through to the point when consumers agree with them. In other words, from “code to customer.”This makes the combined forces of F5, NGINX and Shape absolutely crucial to every digital organization in the world, including the world’s largest enterprises, service providers, financial and educational institutions, government entities, and consumer brands.
This Field Marketing Manager (FMM) role will report to the Marketing Director, EMEA and will be responsible for all aspects of marketing in Middle East, North Africa and Turkey. The successful candidate will facilitate the planning and the execution of marketing activities, including solution and product launches, leading trade shows, events, seminars, online campaigns and database development at local level. The ideal candidate will possess strong analytical skills to be able to report on campaign success and utilise data points for future planning.
The Regional Marketing Manager will also work in close collaboration with corporate communications to support and maintain PR and AR relationships for the territories and co-ordinate corporate and regional resources to drive coordinated programs and campaigns. The RMM will work with the business on the collaboration of individual marketing plans with the sales teams and channel partners, feedback requirements, suggestions, and will share feedback to HQ marketing teams.
A key part of this role will be the management of the regional marketing budget and ensuring end to end transparency of local marketing and channel program results; leading external suppliers, reporting on program efficiency and conversion to leads/closed business, and ensuring results metrics are tied to investment.
Roles and Responsibilities
The Regional Marketing Manager is an incentive to the regional sales organisation and partner community, with complete responsibility for the design and implementation of the regional marketing plan and supporting programmes. It offers the candidate significant opportunity to work at a senior level in a cross functional results-oriented role across the region.
Key deliverable :
- Responsible for creation and successful implementation of F5’s regional marketing plan, which details the key initiatives and solution marketing campaigns (online and offline) for execution on a quarterly basis
- Design and implement marketing programs and activities (Online campaigns; Online Webinars; Social Media; Trade Shows; Conferences; Seminars) to key target audiences : end user, channel partner and end user with channel
- Build joint marketing plans and activities with key channel partners to drive partner-initiated opportunities
- Collaborate and plan go-to-market activities with F5’s key technology partners
- Work with Marketing Director and finance organisation on budget development and execution, including funding requests and PO processing and return on investment reporting
- Develop dedicated channel plans with our distribution and GSI partners to drive the development of the region
- Management of all outside agencies and consulting firms on third party marketing program
- Provide marketing support to Sales leadership throughout the region
- Close liaison with local finance and legal organisation to ensure compliance to fiscal and legal requirements
- Participate in team meetings and activities
- Responsible for upholding F5’s Business Code of Ethics and for promptly reporting violations of the Code or other company policies;
Knowledge, skills and abilities:
- Significant experience and a consistent track record in marketing, field marketing, strategic marketing planning, or business development preferably in a high tech industry
- Experience working closely with sales team and sales leadership
- Budgeting responsibility
- Excellent written and oral English and Arabic communication skills
- Strong ability to work cross-functionally and cross-regionally
- First class organisation liaison skills
- Strong project management skills
- Good PC skills, particularly Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Networking and/or Security/Applications technology experience
- BA/BS degree in relevant field (Marketing, communications) or equivalent MBA preferred
The Job Description is intended to be a general representation of the responsibilities and requirements of the job. However, the description may not be all-inclusive, and responsibilities and requirements are subject to change.
Please note that F5 only contacts candidates through F5 email address (ending with @f5.com) or auto email notification from Yello/Workday (ending with f5.com or @myworkday.com).
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of F5 to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical, or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination. Reasonable accommodation is available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request.
View & Apply