New Zealand-based Edutech company Crimson Education was founded in 2013 from the idea that through personalised education, we can transform students into the world leaders of tomorrow. Since then, we have rapidly grown a mission-driven team who are dedicated to building the education system for the 22nd century. Our network includes 2,400 tutors and consultants worldwide who work with over 20,000 students.
Our tech platform connects tutors and mentors to high school students aiming to achieve admission and scholarships to top universities in the US, UK and beyond.
Crimson Global Academy is NZ’s first online high school and we need your help to take our expansion global! Our team is looking to bring on someone to support the growth of upcoming marketing initiatives. This role will be fast-paced, with a breadth of day to day activities and endless development opportunities.
WHAT THIS ROLE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Drive brand awareness of the Crimson Global Academy across New Zealand through cross-channel campaigns and initiatives.
- Creation and implementation of marketing collateral to create positive customer experiences and increase enrolments
- Work closely with the global marketing team to tailor events, PR content, landing pages, social posts, FB, Adwords, Emails & more to promote local events and initiatives.
- Manage and support the end-to-end planning, execution and optimisation of local marketing campaigns with support extended to other countries as necessary.
- Coordination of specific outreach tactics including: expos, seminars, webinars, school talks and related event support.
- Handle student and parent support conversations, over the phone and in person.
- Monitor leads and enrolments from marketing across all channels (Events, PR, FB, Content, Emails, PR, SEO & more) with weekly/monthly progress reporting, customer behaviour and user experience.
- Share best practice with global marketing colleagues while adapting new ideas for New Zealand.
YOU JUST MIGHT BE THE PERSON WE’RE LOOKING FOR IF YOU HAVE:
- 4+ years’ experience in marketing or sales
- A demonstrated data-driven mindset
- Experience owning and allocating a Marketing budget
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strategic insight into content strategy and social platforms
- Full cycle event management experience
- A strong understanding of sales and marketing practices
- Experience with marketing / event management software including Salesforce and Eventbrite
If you’re passionate about marketing, looking for a fast-paced, collaborative environment, and want to work with cutting edge technology then we’d love to hear from you!
Please keep an eye on your spam / junk email folder for correspondence from Breezy HR.
View & Apply