One of our premium government clients based in Canberra is looking for a Sailpoint Developer. The contract is for 12 months where you will be given the opportunity to make a tangible contribution to the continued innovation and success of this client.
About the role
The requirement of the services is to build a solution, leveraging SailPoint Technologies which will unify identity management and uplift cyber security at the client.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, plan and build the SailPoint solution for the department’s environment
- Implement system integration connectors
- Respond and manage complexities in the technical environment
- Manage releases using automation, where possible, for maximum efficiency and effectiveness
- Work with internal technical teams to develop their skills in IGA technology and transfer knowledge
- Prepare and produce product and quality plans and advises systems development teams;
- At least five years’ experience in enterprise software implementation.
- Strong experience working with identity and access management systems including experience installing, integrating and deploying the SailPoint IdentityIIQ product.
- Experience with the following web technologies:XML, SPML/SOAP, Web and Application Servers,HTML.
- Experience with MS SQL Server 2012+/T-SQL or Oracle 11g/12c/PL-SQL Database
- Applicants must be Australian Citizens
Our client is looking for Talented, committed, can-do individuals have always been the cornerstone of this dynamic business. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role and want to know more, please reach out to Ben Pearlman on 02 6103 1812 OR firstname.lastname@example.org
Modis is a national professional services company with global capability. Awarded 2019 Microsoft Partner of the year, our committed and talented professionals have delivered world class IT and business consulting services across a wide range of industries. You can read more about us .
Due to new privacy laws regarding the collection and handling of personal information, all applications must be submitted online. Once you click on the “apply for this job” button below you will be directed to our Online Centre where you will have the opportunity to read and agree to our Privacy and Consent statements and it will allow your details to be formally lodged and processed correctly.
“Modis is an Equal Opportunity employer, committed to all forms of workforce inclusion. We actively invite and encourage applications by candidates from diverse backgrounds”
View & Apply