Job Summary: A reputable company in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) is looking for an experienced and dedicated Sales Marketing Coordinator to join their team.
Job Key Details:
- Offer administrative and secretarial support to the marketing office.
- Support sales staff by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, new product information and relaying customer services requests
- Preserve guest database for mailings
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English, knowledge of any other language will be an added advantage
- Manage all the incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Implement marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts, preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives
- Organize and arrange appointments as well as schedules.
- Preserve filing system.
- Manage all the agencies and vendor invoices while acting as a point of contact for billing matters
- Maintaining research databases
- Communicate with the Food and Beverage department to promote the outlets
Job Qualifications and Experience
- The applicant for Sales Marketing Coordinator must have relevant qualifications for this role.
- The ideal candidate should have Ms Office knowledge and skills.
- Should have good communication skills in English both oral and written, candidates with any additional relevant language will have an added advantage
- The jobholder should have excellent marketing basics as well as knowledge of graphic and print technical terms
- The applicant should have coordination and market research skills
View & Apply