Job Title Sales Marketing Executive
Our Client, Kings Palace Real Estate PJSC strive to educate their clients and customers about the real estate process and empathize with their individual needs and situations.
Their mission is clear: To provide state-of-the-art online services for the real estate industry.
Their primary goal is to build long-term relationships with their valued clients.
The fact that they TRULY CARE about their customers’ satisfaction and success with their service.
Kings Palace Real Estate PJSC services include:
– Property Leasing
– Property Management
– Marketing and Development
– Property Evaluation
– Interior Decoration
– Maintenance of Properties
– Research & Investment
They are now giving you the opportunity to join their workforce as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
Your responsibilities will include:
To plan and carry out direct marketing and sales activities, so as to maintain and develop sales of Real Estate Business, in accordance with agreed business plans.
Key responsibilities and accountabilities:
– Maintain and develop a computerized customer and prospect database.
– Plan and carry out direct marketing activities (principally direct mail) to agreed budgets, sales volumes, values, product mix and timescales.
– Develop ideas and create offers for direct mail and marketing to major accounts by main market sector and Company Properties.
– Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by post, telephone, and personal visits.
– Maintain and develop existing and new customers through planned individual account support, and liaison with internal order-processing staff.
– Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant management information.
– Carry out market research, competitor and customer surveys.
– Maintain and report on software suitability for direct marketing and sales reporting purposes.
– Liaise and attend meetings with other company functions necessary to perform duties and aid business and organizational development.
– Manage the external marketing agency activities of telemarketing and research.
– Attend training and to develop relevant knowledge and skills.
Personality: Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a
clear focus on high quality and business profit. A natural forward planner who critically assesses own performance. Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with senior big company executives. Reliable, tolerant, and determined. Empathic communicator, able to see things from the other person’s point of view. Well presented and businesslike. Sufficiently mobile and flexible to travel up to a few days a month within the UAE and any other country based on the company marketing and participations . Keen for new experience, responsibility and accountability. Able to get on with others and be a team-player.
Personal Situation: Must be mature and domestically secure. Able to spend one or two nights away per month without upsetting domestic situation. Able to commute reliably to office base. Able to work extended hours on occasions when required. May be striving financially but not desperate or in serious debt. Must have clean or near clean driving licence.
Specific Job Skills: Able to communicate and motivate via written media.Understands the principles of marketing and advertising cost-effectiveness, including market sector targeting, product offer development, features-benefits-solutions selling, cost per response, cost per conversion, etc. Appreciates need for consistency within company’s branding and marketing mix, especially PR and the Internet. Experience of managing marketing agency activities useful.
Computer skills: Must be adept in use of MS Office 2000 or later, particularly Excel and Word, and ideally Access or similar database to basic level, Internet and email.
Literacy and Numeracy: Able to understand profit and loss calculations and basic business finance, eg., gross margin percentages and calculations, depreciation, capital and revenue expenditure, cash-flow, overheads, etc. Must be a very competent writer of business letters, quotations and proposals.
Business and Selling Skills: Must be an excellent face-to-face and telephone communicator. Able to demonstrate success and experience managing major accounts customers and large contracts or even a business, particularly achieving genuine sales development. Ideal background would be in business support services; experience of Property sales, managements and contract would be particularly helpful. Experience of Projects managements would also be useful.
Management Ability: Though internal staff management is not initially part of the job, responsibility and opportunity could grow with the development of the business, for example the prospect of recruiting and managing support telesales staff. Some people-management skills, experience and natural ability will be useful.
This position is currently closed. We are still accepting CV’s for similar positions. Please click on the Apply Now button and proceed