Assessing market trends, quantifying opportunities and developing marketing programs, Field Marketing at Dell Technologies is at the forefront of customer engagement. Responsible for a specific location, department or product, our teams drive marcom strategy – from making budget recommendations to defining roadmaps and informing content themes. Interacting directly with customers and utilizing third- party customer data, they provide Dell’s product marketing and messaging team with game- changing feedback. At the highest level, they develop and drive marketing policies and activities, from market research through brand management and product development to pricing.
Join us as a Senior Field Marketing Advisor on our Marketing team in Dubai, United Arab Emirates to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve
As a Senior Field Marketing Advisor, you will lead the development and execution of the go- to- market field marketing plans to support specific growth initiatives, localizing and adapting global content and programs that achieve sales demand.
- Work with Corporate Communications teams and business leaders to increase visibility, education and awareness to key industry audiences
- Determine the most effective segment or vertical sales tools and drive usage to improve sales efficiency, providing roadmaps and training on key initiatives, industry trends and partner solutions
- Execute creative product launches at the local level, working with cross- functional teams and adapting programs or methods based on customer or business partner feedback
- Provide innovative inputs into events strategy, including recommending events, budget allocation and proposed themes
- Design product launches and new messaging in fresh, simple, compelling, innovative and differentiated terms; inspiring all partners
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- 8 to 10 years of experience as a technology field marketing specialist with an outstanding history of success
- Experience working with sophisticated and multiple technologies across a range of industries
- Strong analytical and research abilities with a constant curiosity for learning within a fast- paced, evolving environment
- Bachelors’ degree
- Additional languages
1 Dubai Jobs
View & Apply