Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
KORE SOFTWARE is looking for a highly motivated and forward-thinking full-stack software developer to take on the lead role on our Professional Services team. You will work with KORE’s leadership to design, implement, deploy and maintain from small to large scale SaaS applications used by some of the largest Sports and Media companies in the world.
We are looking for people who can bring strong, development-focused mindsets to the table and can contribute to architectural decisions, best practices and get things done. KORE Software takes a very practical approach to software development, focusing on what is important to our customers and reducing outdated or ineffective processes. Internally we are focused on using the right technologies, tools and processes for the job – a successful candidate will know which to use for the right context and be able to adapt in our dynamic environment.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work as part of a cross-functional professional services team to deliver high-quality SaaS/cloud-based systems
- Interface with KORE teams to define, plan and deliver applications on time and budget
- Provide technical consulting to customers
- Take ownership of projects and tasks
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior developers
- Ensure development best practices are followed across the team
- Work with Project Managers and Business Analysts as a solutions architect in high profile consulting projects
The skills required to be successful in this position are:
- 5+ years of experience in web development
- Experience developing and supporting C# .NET, SaaS, web applications
- Proficiency with relational databases (MS SQL or MySQL). Performance tuning and NoSQL experience is a plus
- Experience working in an Agile development environment
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong written and verbal English skills and the ability to document SDKs and libraries and articulate technical information efficiently
Nice to haves:
- AWS experience (EC2, S3, ECS, API Gateway, Lambda, Cognito, CodeCommit)
- Experience with REST API, serverless architecture and micro-services
- Continuous deployment process and infrastructure management
If you believe you have the technical know-how and communication skills to join our team, please submit your resume to the email address shown with a cover letter highlighting your skills, experience, and the benefits you can bring to our team.