About the role:
In this full-time role, you will join a tight-knit Software Development team in Melbourne supporting the development of InEight’s industry-leading software for the Construction industry. You will play a key role in the design, coding, configuration, testing, debugging and documenting of InEight solutions to ensure the development of scalable, reliable and well-architected new features.
You will also manage changes to existing code, troubleshoot and fix issues, liaise with fellow Software Developers across the APAC region and provide support to our customer-facing teams as needed.
InEight supports a flexible work-from-home arrangement, but the successful candidate will be required to attend our St Kilda Rd, Southbank office on occasion for training/meetings.
InEight is a leading developer of construction project management software that enables contractors, engineers and owners to overcome their greatest project pain points. InEight’s solutions span every stage of the project life cycle from design to estimate and from field execution to turnover. The solutions give project stakeholders the real-time information and insights needed to minimise risks, improve operational efficiency, control project costs, and make educated decisions easily.
With head office based in Scottsdale, Arizona, InEight is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organisations.
InEight is a fast-paced, innovative company comprised of high energy teams of self-starters playing integral roles in shaping the future of capital projects around the world. Our industry-leading solutions, dedicated employees, and proven leadership team provide a solid foundation to support our continued growth and success.
- Minimum three years’ experience in Web Development using the following technologies: C#, Microsoft .NET MVC, Java script libraries, and CSS
- Working experience with one or more of the following is an added advantage: AngularJS, ReactJS, Telerik/Kendo toolkits
- Experience working Microsoft SQL Server
- Knowledge of full application development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
Experience & Qualifications:
- 4 years of similar experience in the software industry
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Systems Engineering, Software Engineering or similar
- Well-developed conceptual, analytical and problem solving skills with the ability to implement resulting solutions in a concise and logical manner
- Ability to work as part of a proactive goal-oriented team
- Be self-moticated and ability motivate/coach fellow team members
InEight is an Equal Opportunity Employer, (EOE) and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
No applications from Employment Agencies at this time.
Applicants must have the legal right to live and work in Australia permanently.
View & Apply