We have an immediate opportunity for a seasoned Software Developer to join a project team for one of our well known Government clients. In this position, you would be responsible for the following:
- Interpreting functional specifications into development of new code or changes for existing code.
- Facilitating joint design workshops with agile team members and business subject matter experts.
- Updating code and deployment process into the GIT / TeamCity / Octopus Deploy stream of work.
- Creating automated unit tests to validate code changes.
- Documentation and maintenance of code using SDG Standards.
- Rapidly acquire working knowledge of customer’s internal line-of-business systems.
- Windows Server Platform
- Windows/Web Development/Web Services – Web API
- .Net Framework 4.x – C#
- Windows Services/IIS/WCF
Highly regarded skills:
- Automated Testing
- Team Foundation Server (TFS) / Azure DevOps
- Visual Studio >= 2019
- Git version control
- Team City
- Octopus Deploy
For more information on this position or to discuss current vacanies, please call Natalie on 0401 860 771 or apply directly to this ad.
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
Windows Server Platform Windows/Web Development/Web Services – Web API .Net Framework 4.x – C# Windows Services/IIS/WCF SQL
Relevant skills & experience
Redwood City, CA
Senior .NET Core Developer Redwood City, CA As a Senior .NET Core Developer, you’ll be building the systems that power IMVU. You will join the Services team, the “front-line” b…
San Francisco, CA
About Conduent Through our dedicated associates, Conduent delivers mission-critical services and solutions on behalf of Fortune 100 companies and over 500 governments – creating …
San Francisco, CA
***Please read prior to applying*** We are only hiring from these states, if you are based out of other states, we can’t consider you for hire. Arizona, California, Florida, Indi…