- Work on cutting-edge AI technology
- 26 days’ annual leave, including 1 for your birthday
- 13 weeks’ parental leave; employer-subsidised academic study
Senior level Software Developer role, in a high calibre, 16 strong team of software development, engineering and sales professionals. The development team consists of 1 Devops Engineer, 2 AI/ML Engineers and 4 Full Stack Engineers.
- Work on the core Red Marker platform
- Work on new business, plus support for legacy service/apps
- We’ll mold the workflow to suit your progression goals, whether that be back or front end
- Experience with testing Frameworks such as PHPUnit. Front end testing is a bonus
- Experience in queue systems such as RabbitMQ in a Microservice Architecture
- Experience in Amazon Web Services, in particular EC2, RDS, S3, Lambda
- Experience working with JIRA or similar work tracking platform
- Test Driven Development and associated techniques
- Experience in Linux environments and shell scripting
- Experience in Docker or similar container technology
- Skilled in SQL. NoSQL experience a bonus
- Skilled in Git
Red Marker and Kaplan
Red Marker is a global Regulatory Technology pioneer, with offices in Sydney, New York and London. We help legal & compliance teams operating in financial services, by giving them access to the power of artificial intelligence and machine learning based automated risk detection capability.
Red Marker is a Kaplan company. In Australia Kaplan has 6 businesses including Red Marker, which together employ around 1000 people in a range of professional & academic roles.
Join us & enjoy a great benefits package, our inclusive culture, & our real support of our peoples’ personal, professional & academic development.