With the industry’s #1 Continuous Testing platform, Tricentis is recognized for reinventing software testing for DevOps. Through agile test management and advanced test automation optimized to support 150+ technologies, we provide automated insight into the business risks of your software releases—transforming testing from a roadblock to a catalyst for innovation. The result is accelerated software delivery speed, improved cost efficiency, and reduced business risk.
Tricentis is the only vendor to achieve “leader” status in all three top analyst reports (i.e., the “Triple Crown.”) This honor is based on our technical leadership, innovation, and a Global 2000 customer base of 1500+ companies, including global enterprises such as Allianz, Cisco, Dolby, First Data, HSBC, Office Depot, Samsung, Starbucks, Vodafone, Whole Foods, and WorldPay. Customers rely on Tricentis to achieve and sustain test automation rates of over 90 percent—increasing risk coverage while accelerating testing to keep pace with Agile and DevOps.
Tricentis has a global presence in Austria, Australia, Belgium, Denmark, Germany, India, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Poland, the UK and United States.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer to help us build our next-generation testing and developer tools. We have a long-time remote-only culture that’s highly collaborative and respectful of your time.
Tricentis Flood is a performance testing product specialising in load-testing. We’re a small, fully-distributed team who care a lot about user experience, building great products, and work-life balance.
We’ve been remote for a long time, and we love that it lets us set our own schedules. Some people need time to deal with children and school, others are night-owls, and everyone needs to run errands. As long as we’re delivering results, we aren’t tracking how everyone spends their day.
Product design is a collaborative process that involves the whole team. We take a co-operative approach that connects user feedback, product vision, and technical improvements. Everyone in the team contributes to the backlog and we work together to figure out what the next projects should be.
- Write high-quality, maintainable, and well-tested code
- Work with the team to turn the product vision into reality.
- Assist the engineering team in making technology choices.
- Maintain a productive development environment.
- Keep up with best-practices and apply them to your work.
Your Skills and Experience
- Be an expert at building web applications. You’ve worked on the back-end and front-end. You are at home writing modern web UIs and also designing the APIs that drive them.
- Have years of experience in the React (or similar) and Ruby-on-Rails ecosystems.
- Know how to debug across the whole stack.
- Possess excellent communication skills, including clarity, empathy, and curiousity.
- Be comfortable working under your own direction.
You would benefit from:
- Familiarity with NodeJS services and scripts.
- Experience maintaining product codebases over multiple years.
- Experience with distributed systems.
- Having worked with GraphQL APIs before.
- A passion for learning.
Being an Engineer at Tricentis Flood
You will be part of a high-performing team that values your time, skills, and professionalism.
You will work with team for co-ordination and planning, but will be in charge of your day-to-day schedule. We use a variety of tools to communicate with each other, including Slack, Zoom, Github, and Notion.
You will be be part of choosing what projects are worked on and how they’re built. This involves shaping projects ahead of time, researching solutions and then evaluating and choosing between them as a group.
You will bring your knowledge and experience as a Software Engineer to help guide the team’s choices in these regards.
- Remote work done well and work-life balance.
- Interesting and fulfilling technical work.
- Career growth opportunities, with clearly defined targets and goals.
- The ability to work on open source tools.
- The technology you need to be productive.
- Team bonding and planning off-sites once travel is safe and reliable.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.