Purpose of the position
Navis Rail is looking for an experienced hands-on individual to join a team of developers working on high-quality, next-generation SaaS products using full-stack. Customer focus, business acumen, excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must for this position.
Tech Stack: Python, Postgres, TypeScript, React, AWS
Location: Office in Melbourne, flexible and remote work options available
- Develop/Code Product modules/Features within each release
- Produce implementation plans for product features.
- Coordinate developer team agile rhythms and processes. eg Standups, Retrospectives, Kickoffs, Engineering Showcases.
- Liaise with the product owner and designer to develop concepts into features within the tool.
- Liaise with Product Owners, Designers, and Customers to ensure Product Roadmap matches the direction set by the organization with a focus on current customer needs, industry trends, and innovative enough to anticipate the future of the Industry.
- Be the escalation point for support/ product quality issues
What you’ll need to succeed:
- 4+ years of Software Development experience
- Experience/Understanding of Public Cloud platforms
- Experience with agile software development methods, tools, and processes
- Ability to plan, organize and carry out technical activities
- Rail domain experience preferred
- Experience working in complex domains
You will be part of:
At Navis you will find a rewarding career where you can thrive at every level. We invest in our teammates through offering competitive compensation and benefits, progressive training opportunities that empower employees to achieve total (physical, financial, social & community) wellbeing. In addition to challenging and meaningful work, you will find a strong work-life balance and a deep commitment to developing yourself. Navis’ culture thrives on teamwork and diversity. So, bring your unique perspective and talent to Navis and thrive in your every workday!
Navis LLC is an equal opportunity employer, committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All qualified applicants shall receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religious creed, gender, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, or sexual orientation.
Interested to join?
If you are excited about this opportunity, please submit your application with salary request and CV by 14/07/2021.