To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Job Category Products and Technology
Salesforce is a customer relationship management solution that brings companies and customers together. It’s one integrated CRM platform that gives all your departments — including marketing, sales, commerce, and service — a single, shared view of every customer. Over 150,000 companies, both big and small, are growing their business with Salesforce. 70% of all Salesforce users rely on Salesforce Reports and Dashboards to run their mission critical, day to day business. We have recently achieved the feat of over 2 Billion Reports being executed every month. You will be part of the team that brings real time Analytics to millions of Salesforce users. The team is responsible for building the tools and runtime engine that puts powerful but easy to use, visually appealing analytics at the hands of end users. We are expanding our team and are looking for a software engineer to join a high energy, and high achieving team. We take pride in delivering high quality, mission critical analytics features to millions of Salesforce customers.
We are looking for full stack engineer who can design, test, and deliver features end to end. The ideal candidate has excellent problem solving skills, strong Computer Science fundamentals in algorithms, data structures, object oriented programming, and database design experience. Candidate must be able to work independently as well as collaborate within a larger team, work with product owners, user experience designers, performance engineers, and technical writers. Candidate should have a strong passion for shipping high quality software, and must be well versed in writing unit tests, and functional tests.
- Design and implement advanced analytics features with powerful yet easy to understand UI.
- Improve existing functionality and help resolve customer issues.
- Bring innovative ideas to improve functionality and performance of Salesforce Analytics.
- Work together with Product Manager and User Experience Designer on product design.
- Design and implement testing automation framework and take ownership of writing unit, and functional tests for all features delivered
- B.S. or M.S. degree in Computer Science or related program.
- 5+ years of software development experience with a track record of working on technically demanding projects that were released for public consumption.
- Experience programming with at least one Object Oriented programming language (Java, C++, C#).
- Experience working with Relational Databases (Relational Database Management Systems like Oracle, Postgres preferred).
- Strong technical skills in testing (unit testing and functional testing).
- Strong problem solving skills (data structures and algorithms).
- Experience leading development of large features requiring collaboration with junior engineers.
- Experience working with large, complicated systems, preferably cloud based.
- Experience in full stack development.
- Experience in using or building analytics products.
Accommodations – If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
and are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. and do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. and will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
View & Apply