161 Bay Street (93021), Canada, Toronto,Toronto, Ontario,
Senior Software Engineer (Java)
Since the inception of the Capital One Canada’s Software Studio in 2014, we’ve grown from having a couple of engineers to over 200. We’re constantly on the look-out for technology enthusiasts that are looking to make a difference in the world of Credit Cards. We’re obsessed about doing the right thing and finding innovative solutions to better service our customers.
We have multiple teams working on exciting projects that are looking for passionate and driven Software Engineers. As a Software Engineer at Capital One, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, design and build software products from the ground up. We’re always hiring great talent and we’ll match you to a team where you’ll be able to make a positive impact and grow both personally and professionally.
As an example of some of the projects we’ve worked on:
- Create exciting new applications using enterprise Java technology and object oriented methodologies
- Work within and across Agile teams to design, develop, test, implement and support technical solutions across a full-stack of development tools and technologies
- Supporting testing engineers from inception to production
- Identify gaps and solve problems to completion
- Bachelor’s or Diploma
- At least 3 years of experience in Application Development using Java
- 5 years+ of experience in Application Development using Java
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience with AWS
- Familiarity of front-end technology and frameworks such as React or Angular
Capital One Canada is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse and inclusive work environment. We consider all qualified applicants and will meet the needs of those requiring reasonable accommodations.
If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation, please contact Capital One Recruiting at 1-800-304-9102 or via email at . All information you provide will be kept confidential and will be used only to the extent required to provide needed reasonable accommodations.
For technical support or questions about Capital One’s recruiting process, please send an email to
Capital One does not provide, endorse nor guarantee and is not liable for third-party products, services, educational tools or other information available through this site.
Capital One Financial is made up of several different entities. Please note that any position posted in Canada is for Capital One Canada, any position posted in the United Kingdom is for Capital One Europe and any position posted in the Philippines is for Capital One Philippines Service Corp. (COPSSC).
View & Apply