IT/IQ Tech Recruiters is seeking a Senior Software Engineer Lead to join our client in Vancouver, BC.
Why work with our client?
- Competitive rates
- Centrally located
- Transit accessible
- Help driving meaningful outcomes for the business by building, maintaining, and enhancing developer tools to create the ultimate experience for developers
- Engage with our developer users in community forums
- Software design and architecture: Ability to analyze alternative designs to solve the same problem, assess pros and cons, and suggestions
- Implementation: Working alongside product management to co-create product requirements, then transform them into high-quality developer tools through collaborative design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Software quality: Reinforce the quality and stability of production-level code through design, unit testing, code reviews, and collaboration with other team members on test strategy, its implementation, and improvements
- Refactoring and technical debt management: Ensuring a healthy codebase, proactively adding architectural improvements to the product to maintain scalable and maintainable software.
- Coaching and mentorship: Be a technical sounding board for more junior team members, coach them on technology and engineering best practices
Top Skills Required
- Professional advanced TypeScript experience, or strong experience with Java or C# with a keen interest to become an expert in TypeScript and languages specific to Tezos blockchain development (LIGO, SmartPy, etc.)
- Knowledge & curiosity of computer science fundamentals (type systems, data structures, algorithms, state machines, etc.)
- Practical understanding of Public Key encryption and its use-cases in the blockchain domain
- Eager to prototype an idea and learn from past experiences
- Have the ability to reflect upon past choices and act upon those reflections.
- Must be legally eligible to work in Canada
Why work with us?
- Build a long-term relationship with an experienced recruitment expert
- Access to the ‘hidden’ job market – opportunities across Canada that aren’t posted on job boards
- Get a high-level understanding of market dynamics affecting your industry
- Gain insight into the culture of the company you’re applying for before submitting your profile
IT/IQ Tech Recruiters provides contract and permanent IT recruitment services to employers across Canada. We have a specialized approach to recruiting, segmenting our recruitment teams into specialty practice areas focusing on Development, PMO, Infrastructure and BI/CRM/ERP skill sets.
This approach enables our recruiters to become specialists; they know the market and work hard to understand each candidates’ capabilities, goals, career ambitions and quickly present them with the best possible opportunities. We are committed to helping candidates develop their careers and to helping our clients grow their business and complete important projects successfully.
We create opportunities for IT Professionals to empower business.