Squiz delivers amazing customer experiences with CMS, CRM, Marketing Automation, and Search and Innovation technology. We provide enterprise level solutions to the corporate, government, educational, not for profit and cultural sectors worldwide. Our goal is to empower our customers by providing the platform, tools and confidence needed to thrive in a digital first world.
As a Software Engineer for our Funnelback product, you will be responsible for building and and maintaining this world-class search engine product using best practices and techniques.
- Create, improve and maintain code, with a focus on back-end development
- Development of code that has been run in production environments with users
- Develop/enhance robust application code which meets all technical requirements
- Collaborate with team members to generate User Stories, Acceptance Criteria and estimates
- Apply best development practices across all your work
- Provide guidance to junior- and assistance to senior developers
- Write and maintain software documentation
- Good understanding of testing principles and frameworks
- Understanding of secure coding practices
- Good understanding of browser feature support
- Experience using Java and Spring coding languages, experience with Angular and/or C++ would also be beneficial
- Some understanding of DevOps principles and practices would be a plus
- A self-motivated individual who communicates and articulates well
What are the benefits we hear you ask? Well we may not have everything … yet….but do offer;
- 30 days paid time off
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Working in a great, collaborative culture
- Wellbeing allowance
Squiz is for everyone, we celebrate diversity. Your age, gender, religion or skin colour won’t make a difference here.
If you’re smart and good at what you do, come as you are. Apply Online
View & Apply