Cignall Pty Ltd are currently seeking a Software Developer to join our friendly team, currently located in Notting Hill.
To be successful you must have a Bachelor of Computer Science or recognised qualification in IT. You will report to our Senior IT Manager and will possess some experience as a systems, DevOps or CI/CD engineer, with a primary focus on cloud and security, delivering safe, sound and secure applications, systems and solutions.
Overall, you will be involved in the following areas:
-Building, installing, configuring, testing, supporting cloud-based, and/or custom-built systems, technologies and features.
– Building, configuring and maintaining CI/CD pipelines
– Operate using agile methodologies (such as Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
-You will provide a significant role in the enablement and broader delivery of safe, sound and secure technical solutions.
In order to be successful for this position, you must possess the following:
– SSO technologies & concepts (OAuth, JWT tokens)
– Linux and/or Windows based operating systems o Proxy Servers (such as Nginx, Apache, etc.)
– Azure cloud platform security services/features (e.g. ISAM, Security Hub, Azure Active Directory, etc.)
– Experience in the design and implementation of RESTful API standards, with particular focus on user authentication/authorisation and/or knowledge of OAuth
– Good understanding of software engineering principles
– Good knowledge of JSON and HTML standards
– Good knowledge of SQL database programming language
– Git version control
– Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
– Strong analytical and problem solving skills
– Attention to detail
– Ability to organise workload and multi task to achieve required results
– Willingness to learn and work independently and as part of a team
– Trustworthy and protective of confidential matters
– Ability to gather business requirements and define the functional specification
– Working experience in the tobacco industry
– Test Driven Development XUnit/NUnit o Dapper ORM o Experience in Microsoft SQL Server andor PostgreSQL
– Experience in Visual Studio version’s 2017 and above
– Experience in DevExpress/DevExtreme UI Tools experience
– Drivers Licence required Apply Online