Join a leading niche data analytics company, building out their data visualisation platform, desktop and cloud-based modelling and analytics tools.
Would you consider yourself a Polyglot with development languages? If the answer is yes, this leading niche data analytics company is looking for you…
You will provide front-end and back-end development effort on a data visualisation platform, whilst also supporting consultancy work through software development and data analysis. There will also be the opportunity to work on a new desktop and cloud-based modelling and analytics tool including client facing consulting work.
This is a great chance to join a specialist consultancy, who are leading the charge in the niche in which they do business. It is fast-paced, innovative, offers professional development, with family friendly values and flexible working arrangements.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Development skills in a range of languages, e.g. Python, Ruby, Elm, Haskell, C++, SQL, Bash, etc.
- An innate ability to pick up new languages quickly
- Coloud computing experience, e.g. AWS, Azure or GCP
- Some data analytics experience, e.g. Jupyter Notebooks, R, Excel
- GIS knowledge is considered and advantage