Inlogik Pty Ltd, an Australian owned and run company, has since grown to become a leader in premier spend analysis tools and expense management solutions, serving clients located in over 24 countries around the globe. Inlogik operates out of offices in Melbourne, Sydney, London and New York. Inlogik has over 14,000 organisations using its software including over 20 of the top 200 Australian Companies.
We are looking for Software Developers (either with prior experience or wanting to pick up skills using C#, .Net, NodeJS, ReactJS) wanting to join a collaborative and supportive team, building complex SAAS solutions.
As an example, your day at Inlogik may include:
- Participating in solution design, development and testing activities.
- Collaborating with team members ensuring delivery is met.
- Upskilling, Continuous Learning – for career and personal development.
- Participation with networking, dev days, hackathons, etc.
- And more….
To be considered, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Understanding or having prior experience working with C#, .NET and or other Development tools.
- Knowledge or have prior experience with NodeJS or ReactJS.
- Sound analytical, design and problem-solving skills.
- Positive, proactive team player with the ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
- Your ability to communicate technical concepts concisely and effectively.
- The desire to increase knowledge and skills when circumstances call for additional learning.
This is an opportunity to work with great people, a company that embraces technology and be provided with:
- The tools needed / required and more.
- The ability to gain professional development to improve your technical knowledge
- The opportunity in joining a team that provides support, mentoring and guidance.
- A rewarding competitive salary package.
- Flexibility and Work Balance lifestyle.
- A whole lot more, especially if self-development is a focus.
Then please send through your latest resume with best contact details and if you have a GitHub or Project Portfolio please share and we will be in touch.
Joining Inlogik on a permanent full time position you will be exposed to a number of benefits that may include:
- An opportunity to be noticed.
- Joining a supportive, collaborative team environment.
- Training and being coached on new testing tools and frameworks.
- Career progression
- Participation in regular Company Social Events.
- Novated Lease options.
- Team lunch dates and more.