Our client, based in the Brisbane CBD, requires an experienced and dedicated Senior Developer to join their team and provide .Net and Caché development and support for their critical business systems.
You will be required to:
- Investigate, analyse, and develop bug fixes and new feature requests using Caché (COS) and VB.Net development.
- Liaise with the QC and Test teams and assist with code enquiries.
- Develop content-rich reports and documentation using .Net and SSRS.
- Deliver POCs and microservices APIs in C#.Net on a Docker-based platform.
- Interact with various business entities and marketing teams to ensure reports comply with company guidelines.
- Participate in coding Peer Review activities with co-workers
- Deliver highly sensitive results in a secure environment.
- Participate in the system support roster – monitoring support ticket queue assigned to the Application Development team and resolve highlighted issues at code and database levels.
- Participate in the ‘On-Call’ roster – responding to high priority support tickets outside normal working hours and resolving them as quickly as possible.
- Mentor and support junior team members in the system and stack.
You should have:
- 6+ years of application (and infrastructure) development experience including strong VB.Net, C#.Net, and ASP.Net. (mandatory)
- 3+ years) experience with InterSystems Caché – Caché ObjectScript and Caché Server Pages (mandatory)
- 2+ years’ experience with Cloud based platforms and DevOps tools – Docker and Azure DevOps (mandatory).
- Experience generating reports using SSRS and SQL queries.
- Experience in (and willingness to) work support and on-call rosters.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Experience supervising and training junior team members.
This is a full-time permanent role with a salary in the range of $70-75k + super for the successful candidate.
If you have the mandatory (VB, C#, and ASP) .Net and Caché experience, apply now by sending us your resume (in MS Word format) clearly outlining your relevant skills.
View & Apply