We are looking for a Software Developer to take part in building the next phase of Frameplay’s products.
You’ll join a growing team of engineers in a flexible, progressive company with a flat org structure and vibrant team culture.
The role is based in Melbourne, balancing between work from home and the South Melbourne office.
- Maintain and extend our core ad matching technology Backend
- Ensure scalability, security and reliability of our game integration APIs
- Pro-actively learn new technologies to be on top of a rapidly changing environment
- Maintain services once they are live by measuring and monitoring availability, latency, system health, security and performance
Your Skills & Experience
- 2+ years of hands-on software development
- 2+ years of hands-on Go development
- Hands-on experience with Docker
- Hands-on experience with Rest API development
- Test-driven development experience – desired
- Good working knowledge of source control and best practices
- Experience working with Agile tools
Softskills and Environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to breakdown & convey technical and complex ideas
- Curiosity to listen to colleagues’ ideas and collaborate to improve
- Strong sense of ownership and pride in the products you build
- Hunger for knowledge and continuous learning
- Prior experience with game development or ad tech – desired
- Receive a competitive salary
- Be a thought leader and advocate for the customer
- Make your mark on a quickly evolving industry
- Join a progressive, open-minded company with a flat org structure
- Play video games!
Frameplay is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.