Nasdaq (Nasdaq: NDAQ) is a global technology company serving the capital markets and other industries. Our diverse offering of data, analytics, software and services enables clients to optimize and execute their business vision with confidence. To learn more about the company, technology solutions and career opportunities, visit us on , on Twitter , or at .
Our Nasdaq Matching Engine (NME) product is a proven multi-asset trading solution that combines exceptional performance with exceptional adaptability. It is designed for markets that want to expand their offerings with new products or market models, meet the task for high performance with low latency, control risk with sophisticated pre-trade position and risk management, provide third-party hosting services, or trade in multiple languages.
As a Software Developer Specialist, you will design and develop software for our products.
Your Day Will Include
- Reviewing system requirements; coding, testing, debugging; implementing and maintaining software solutions
- Defining systems software design requirements
- Designing, developing, testing, debugging and implementing software tools and utilities
- Providing application software development services or technical support typically in a defined project
- Ensuring that system improvements are successfully implemented and monitored to increase efficiency and making changes as required
The Best-Suited Candidate
To be considered for this role your skills will include but not be limited to;
- Degree qualified in a discipline related to Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent work experience
- 4-6 years of experience in C/C++ programming
- Experience working with Unix/Linux based operating systems and shell scripting
- Experience with Agile and CI/CD practices
- Knowledge in Python is preferred
- Knowledge in stock exchanges or financial markets preferred
- Flexibility to take some meetings outside of work hours and undertake occasional international travel to client sites
Nasdaq offers you a workplace where you can truly make a difference. We provide excellent career opportunities where we identify, train and develop future trailblazers to ensure we have the capabilities to scale the business. If this sounds like a culture you would like to be part of, please hit the apply button.
Nasdaq recognises the value of diversity in the workplace and supports a range of flexible work arrangements to promote a better family/life/work balance.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest and effort in applying for this position, however, only candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
Nasdaq is an equal opportunity employer. We positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of age, color, disability, national origin, ancestry, race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, veteran status, genetic information or any other status protected by applicable law.