Working with a highly experienced Integration Team you will bring with you strong experience in Webmethods
- 6 month initial contract
- Melbourne based
- Insurance industry
- Competitive hourly rate
Skills needed to be considered:
- Strong experience in Webmethods/EBS programming
- Knowledge of JMS and PUB/SUB Pattern, EDI and B2B.
- Strong API and Web services background, Web services performance
- Understanding on the principles of ESB, SOA, Event-Based programming.
- Experience in Service Oriented Architecture and Web Services.
- Java development skills, SOAP and RESTful Webservices experience.
- Testing on WebMethods with LISA/Citrus/WMUnit and SOAPUI.
- CI/CD for WeMethods -Jenkins preferably”
Contact: Gizaille Shaheen – email@example.com
To be considered for the role click the ‘apply’ button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Gizaille Shaheen on 03 86804305 or email: Gshaheen@paxus.com.au and quote the above job reference number.
Paxus values diversity and welcomes applications from Indigenous Australians, people from diverse cultural and linguistic backgrounds and people living with a disability. If you require an adjustment to the recruitment process please contact me on the above contact details.
Cleared Software Engineer / Software Developer Location: Melbourne, FL Type: Full Time Min. Experience: Mid-Level to Senior-Level Cromulence is a small cybersecurity company l…
Syms Strategic Group, LLC (SSG)
Syms Strategic Group (SSG) is seeking a talented Software Developer in Test (SDET) Location: All U.S. based locations may be considered (Except CA and CO) Department: Veterans …
DESCRIPTION KEY ROLE QS-2 is seeking a Senior Software Developer to support an Air Force client. Primary responsibilities of the role are listed below: Set up a development, tes…