“Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world; indeed, it’s the only thing that ever has.” – Margaret Mead.
AWS Identity provide services that enable AWS customers to control who can access what. Our services enable identity, resource, and access management as well as governance across our customers’ AWS environments. We integrate with all AWS services, and 100% of AWS customers use our services, so we take our responsibility for securely enforcing access control for AWS as our absolute top priority.
In this position, you will work with a senior team in a fast-paced environment that has the entrepreneurial feel of a start-up. Not only do we work on a fun customer-facing space, but we have a great inclusive and diverse team of engineers and leaders that values making sure each voice is heard and a great work-life balance. This is an opportunity to operate and engineer systems on a massive scale, and to gain top-notch experience in cloud computing. You understand building reliable and secure services, leveraging AWS technologies, and can build software at scale. You have an eye towards quality, and insist on the highest standards. You are motivated to tackle ambiguous situations with technologies to rapidly solve problems. You are a team player, contribute to the execution of team objectives, and leverage technical knowledge and engineering best practices to rapidly deliver solutions that have a broad business impact.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or relevant work experience)
- Experience in at least one modern programming language such as C, C++, C# or Java and mastery of object-oriented design and programming
- 1+ years developing software solutions in large scale global environments
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP & REST
- Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- Knowledge of federated identity solutions using SAML, OAuth, or OpenID, Microsoft Active Directory Federation Services and directory sync. protocols e.g. SCIM
- Understanding of web services technologies such as SOAP, HTTP, WSDL, XSD, and REST.
- Strong knowledge of data structures, algorithms, distributed systems, and asynchronous architectures
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Flexibility, thinking on your feet, and strong problem solving skills
- Track record of dealing well with ambiguity, prioritizing needs, and delivering measurable results in an agile environment
The #1 Podcast for Jobseekers
#10 – Spocket – Always Be Hungry to Learn More
Interested in jobs like this?
Sign up for email alerts
Launched in 2006, Amazon Web Services (AWS) began exposing key infrastructure services to businesses in the form of web services — now widely known as cloud computing. The ultimate benefit of clou…
View & Apply