Do you love technology and ski? If yes…
Paradocs Mountain Software is a young and dynamic company. We are passionate about technology and the ski industry. Our customers are energetic, fun and work closely with the Paradocs team to develop high quality solutions to support their industry. We are looking for a creative individual who will strive under our fast-paced and exciting working environment.
MUST be bilingual in French and English
MUST be willing to relocate
MUST have a valid work permission
About the work:
As a Software Engineer you will be responsible for both architecting and developing software products. This role will include a wide breadth of projects and responsibilities including integrating existing software products with external APIs to enhance our service offerings. The Software Engineer will be responsible for managing development projects and communicating with existing and potential customers.
You’re energetic and excited to bring your most creative solutions to the table. You have experience solving complex technical challenges and working with a wide range of technologies. You have two or more years’ experience working with databases, APIs and developing web and desktop applications. You love to ski or snowboard.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of experience in software development
- Experience in backend development (Java or Spring)
- Experience in frontend development (Angular)
- Experience using external APIs or developing APIs (REST, GraphQL)
- SQL or NoSQL persistence technology experience (MongoDB)
- Mobile technology development
- Experience using Linux environment
- Experience with ski or snowboard industry consider an asset
The Home Depot