Technology at Bilue
Bilue Engineers are endlessly passionate about the craft of software. We are lifelong learners, deeply curious and committed to growth and improvement. We live and breathe all things mobile and are genuinely excited to create products that make a difference and enrich the lives of our users.
About the Role
Day to day you’ll be working alongside a team of engineers, designers and product owners on varied and exciting projects with a wide range of clients. Our client roster and current app development includes some of Australia’s best known organisations, including a number of high profile, high usage, consumer facing applications.
As an Engineer at Bilue, the tasks may include but are not limited to the following:
- Guide our clients and their developers in delivering robust application architectures and high quality code
- Regularly perform PR reviews across the wider team
- Draw on past experience and best practices to put in place processes and procedures that make the development process smooth and efficient
- Bring new ideas to the team to improve overall effectiveness
- Estimate development tasks and participate in scoping and discovery activities
- Have in-depth experience in creating large scale applications
- Be informed in the emerging ways to approach testing and encourage better practices to improve overall product quality
- Develop and apply where appropriate, test plans, test cases and regression testing. Understand one or more automation tools to ensure the creation of robust software.
You will be:
- Passionate about great User Experience
- Comfortable with popular application architecture approaches
- Experienced with modern team development workflow, including git, code reviews, continuous integration, and test driven development
- A great communicator, with a demonstrated ability to mentor junior developers and influence your peers
- Be active in the developer community (whether online or in person) and passionate about bringing and demonstrating new ideas to the team
To thank our employees for the value they bring to our business, we offer a wide range of benefits including a generous annual training budget and bonus leave for training and development. We aim to ensure our employees are constantly upskilling and staying on top of the latest industry developments, as well as providing workplace flexibility and a great work/life balance. Engineering salaries at Bilue range from $60,000 – $165,000+ (inclusive of superannuation) depending on skills and experience.
** Being a consultancy, means we require a minimum of two years experience in your field. Apply Online