- Melbourne CBD Location – Initially remote due to Covid-19
- True Agile / DevOps Environment
- Excellent Salary + Bonus on offer
A unique opportunity has arisen for a highly experienced Software Engineer in Test with a Global and stable business with offices in the Melbourne CBD. As part of the Solution Delivery team you will play an instrumental role in the way the business works. As part of their ongoing commitment towards continuous improvements in a Digital world, they are now looking to expand the team.
In this role you will be developing and implementing test infrastructure with your main focus being to accelerate quality product development through testing. As a Software Engineer in Test you will collaborate closely with Developers and Product Owners to contribute to the Planning and Design, Product Code Reviews and formulating Test Scenarios. You will develop test automation frameworks and automate the test scenarios using the frameworks. You’ll get the opportunity to set up the infrastructure to run tests in CI/CD and will be an advocate for good quality and testing practices.
To summarise, the tech stack is .NET applications hosted in AWS with a testing framework built using C#.
You must have:
- At east 5 years of experience in testing
- Experience building / extending test automation frameworks in C# / .NET Core
- Experience testing AWS Services (Lambdas, EC2 instances, S3, Event Triggers etc.)
It is ideal if you have:
- A background as a software developer
- Prior experience testing .NET applications hosted in AWS
- AWS Certification
- Experience building test automation frameworks from scratch
If this role sounds like you, please don’t hesitate to APPLY NOW. Alternatively, if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to Bastiaan on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0422 254 206.
Please Note: Although this role is initially remote, we are only able to consider candidates currently located in Melbourne at this time as there will be an expectation to be back in the office full time once Covid-19 restrictions are lifted. You must also have Australian Citizenship OR Permanent Residency with unlimited work rights.