To get the best candidate experience, please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
Are you a problem solver, a tinkerer? Are you someone who likes to think creatively, out of the box and explore new technologies?
We are looking for a software engineer to assist our pre-sales team. These ‘Demo Engineers’ specialise in designing and implementing solutions for demo scenarios. They are developers that make the technically challenging possible using their extensive product, platform, and technology expertise.
Demo Engineers are responsible for building and acquiring expertise on all Salesforce products and leveraging their technical and interpersonal skills to effectively manage demo builds, in collaboration with Solution Engineers and Technical Strategists, to showcase solutions to our customers.
Don’t worry if you don’t have the Salesforce product experience, we can teach you that, we’re just looking for people with a background in software development who are keen and eager to learn something new!
- Prioritize projects, ensure delivery and quality within timelines
- Build proof of concept demonstrations on the Salesforce Customer 360 Platform
- Work with Sales Engineers and Sales Executives to define realistic deliverables and deadlines
- Manage project queues and competing deadlines
- Technical liaison between multiple parties involved (Sales Engineers/Demo Engineers/Creative Strategy)
- Build expertise on all Salesforce products and participate in knowledge transfer
- Identify emerging technologies, facilitate training and knowledge sharing among the team
- Architect and oversee special assignments
- Conduct self with the highest ethical standards and within the policies of the organization
- Lead initiatives on technology and personal development
- Experience programming (e.g. APEX, Lightning Web Components, jQuery, node, Java, C#)
- Knowledge and understanding of Salesforce applications and the force.com platform would be great but not essential
- SFDC Certifications (Admin / Developer) a big plus
- Process and efficiency oriented
- Analytical decision making
- Exemplary verbal, presentation, and written communication skills
If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay, employee resource groups, inclusive benefits, and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.