About Our Client
My client is a retail giant in Australia who provide fresh produce, general merchandise, liquor and fuel to millions of customers. With over 2,200 locations nationwide and over 100,000 employees they have a reputation for excellence in their industry. The team culture is fantastic with a customer driven approach and a focus on goals and values. They are looking for someone in this role who can hit the ground running and add value to their highly motivated team.
About the role:
You will act as an experienced software developer in an agile delivery squad, that will collaborate to deliver projects/products.
- You will be expected to be across the full SDLC of the products/services that you are working on.
- You will develop and implement software solutions in your respective skillset.
- You will be expected to contribute to the squads work and collaborate with your peers.
- You will be accountable for the quality of build and implementation of the products/services that are being built and delivered by you.
- You will provide technical support to the products/services that you and your squad are custodians of.
- Drive towards the realisation of the technical vision of the products/assets that are being built, ensuring alignment with the overall enterprise architecture
- You will be promoting a culture of collaboration, inclusiveness, openness and safety
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum of 5+ years professional experience as a developer in product development teams
- Experience working in complex system architectures, operations and support structures
- Experience applying fundamental design principles such as SOLID, YAGNI, KISS, DRY, driven development practices such as TDD, BDD and DDD, as well as architecture and design patterns
- Experience building solutions both in cloud-native and mixed environments across the entire relevant technical stack
- Commercial experience in the following technologies: C#, .NET, Azure
What’s on Offer
- Great team culture and environment.
- Scope of work over 1-2 years – strong likelihood of extension
- Great organisation that’s working on market leading projects & products.
When working at the head office:
- Atrium café
- Coffee carts
- Breakout areas
- BBQ areas
- A Convenience Store – in your office!
- ATM facilities on site
- Product testing
- Fitness club facilities
- Social groups including touch football
- Easily accessed via public transport
- Limited onsite parking