Employment Type Permanent
Closing Date 12 Jul 2021 11:59pm
Job Title Software Engineer (ServiceNow)
We are looking for a talented ServiceNow Developers, with strong implementation, administration, and support skills with the ServiceNow platform.
Successful candidate must have technical expertise to deliver successful outcomes, ideally a technologist at heart, who enjoys understanding the depths of the platform.
Successful candidates must be innovative, flexible, self-motivated, capable of designing and writing high-performance, reliable, maintainable code in Servicenow. The ability to function under ambiguity in a fast paced environment is essential. If you enjoy working in a dynamic environment, together with a group of talented developers to deliver world class ServiceNow platform, this is the career opportunity for you!
- Administering the ServiceNow instances including managing the overall security of the platform, configuring Service Level Agreements (SLAs), developing workflows, business rules, UI pages, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Develop 3rd Party application/System integration with ServiceNow
- Develop the customized portal web pages in ServiceNow
- Supporting the design and development of requirements for the CMDB with automated processes for gathering and populating CMDB data
- Developing a variety of application types on the ServiceNow platform from basic apps based on templates through fully customised applications
- Build reusable components (update sets, applications, etc.) that can be leveraged by multiple business in the ServiceNow ecosystem
- Integrating Service-Now with other Applications using Web-Services APIs e.g. REST and Microservices
- Perform risk assessments and testing of periodic ServiceNow product upgrades to ensure ongoing stability of the platform
Candidates should have:
In order to be successful in this role, Candidate should have:
- Performed development and operations in CSM based ServiceNow platform and has passion for software development along with DevOps exposure
- Working knowledge of web technologies (XML, HTML, JAVA Script, AJAX, CSS, HTTP/S, etc.)
- Working knowledge of Active Directory, LDAP and Single Sign-On (SSO) Integration
- Experience implementing ServiceNow Service Catalog and Service Portal
- Design a companywide service catalog that offers a collection of services
- Administration of the ServiceNow instances including the modification of workflows, business rules, UI actions, UI policies, ACLs, dictionary, catalog items and updates of all other existing solutions requiring revisions
- Exceptional debugging, testing, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working within an agile SDLC environment, utilizing scrum-based projects and user stories to define and work development tasks.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with all levels of staff
- ServiceNow certification (Administrator is a must-have, Developer or Implementation Specialist are preferred).
- ITIL v3 Foundation is preferred.