Job ID: 103422
Required Travel :No Travel
Managerial – No
Who are we?
If you’re a smartphone user then you are part of an ever more connected and digital world. At Amdocs, we are leading the digital revolution into the future. From virtualized telecommunications networks, Big Data and Internet of Things to mobile financial services, billing and operational support systems, we are continually evolving our business to help you become more connected. We make sure that when you watch a video on YouTube, message friends on Snapchat or send your images on Instagram, you get great service anytime, anywhere, and on any device. We are at the heart of the telecommunications industry working with giants such as AT&T, Vodafone, Telstra and Telefonica, helping them create an amazing new world for you where technology is being used in amazing new ways every single day.
In one sentence
Responsible for design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software systems, and serve as an expert on specific modules, applications or technologies, and deal with complex assignments during the software development life cycle.
What will your job look like?
There is a proposed platform to enable 5G slice management and orchestration.
It consists of components that are existing systems and new components from external vendors.
The different components need to be integrated via this project.
Amdocs will be responsible for the integration of the multiple vendors as well as the existing systems in the Lab.
All you need is…
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Java framework experience
- Strong python experience
- Exposure to microservices architecture
- Git, with some CLI command experience
- Cloud native experience (Docker and K8S)
- Experience with integrating components from multiple vendors would be an asset
- Knowledge in one of the networking domain or the OSS domain
- strong verbal and written communications skills, position-appropriate mentoring/leadership abilities, and ability to quickly master new systems and/or processes, the capacity to stay organized while managing competing priorities, and a deep customer service orientation, both internally and externally.
Why you will love this job:
- You will be challenged to design and develop new software applications.
- You will have the opportunity to work in a growing organization, with ever growing opportunities for personal growth.
View & Apply