- Marketing department lead in charge of developing marketing and digital strategies for Lexus new and preowned vehicles, aftersales as well as an overall communication strategy in line with Lexus standards and Brand positioning.
- Define and implement on time, cost and quality, the annual marketing plan within the given budget to deliver volume and profit target.
- Work with the digital manager to implement the right digital and social media strategy in the world of 2021 matching digital audience’s needs of today and beyond on all Lexus platforms and paid digital media aiming to position Lexus as a Digital leader in Premium. “Breakthrough mindset”
- Animate, influence and own the client/agencies’ relationships (Creative, Media, Social Media, Website & Event) in leading all input and output executions to deliver on Lexus “Experience Amazing” tagline and luxury lifestyle positioning.
- Collaborate with sales (retail, corporate, government, SME & fleet), aftersales, product planning, Al-Futtaim Automotive Group’s digital, PR and finance teams to ensure proper communication and synergies over the expected targets (sales & profit).
- Own Marketing Budget Management with Zero overspend and in line with Al-Futtaim processes including Procurement involvement whenever required.
- Work closely with Lexus International, and Middle East Representative Office) to ensure Principal support and compliance with brand vision and marketing communications standards.
- Lead the quarterly marketing promotional activation linked with pricing and product department
- Implement brand events to deliver luxury lifestyle and “Experience Amazing” positioning
- Own Marketing Budget Management
- Further strengthen the Lexus brand in the UAE. Transformation of the digital journey to ensure