Develop an annual product marketing plan and execute to effectively market Edwards existing products to constituents including Edwards’s sales representatives, clinicians and hospital administrators.
Perform project management activities for assigned projects/programs from conception to completion.
Being responsible for sales analysis, trends identification and establishment of conclusions and recommendations to improve commercial success.
- Develop comprehensive marketing plans including strategies and tactics for major product launches
- Build and maintain commercial, distributors, strategy, business intelligence reporting. Develop advanced analytical tools utilizing BI technology solutions (ex:SFDC). Partner with various stakeholders and software to implement operational metrics dashboards for Commercial team. Continually improve user experience for Business Intelligence reports and dashboards
- Discern requirements in program activities while developing expertise in a business process, professional discipline, market or product partnership with Commercial Team for issuance and/or implementation of regional and global projects
- Build relationships with key opinion leaders (KOL) to help inform product launch plans and understand current market environment and competition. Support and Coordinate customer training activities in collaboration with Professional education teams.
- Develop marketing messages based on regional strategies, knowledge of current literature, current competitive environment, and regulatory/legal requirements for major product launches
- Develop product materials and programs that support product launch and commercialization strategies for major product launches
- Lead major projects for the Congress Management process
- Drive marketing collateral/labeling through all relevant legal and regulatory approval processes through collaboration with relevant cross-functional stakeholders for major product launches
- Develop IFU and patient brochures required for regional product approvals for major product launches
- Lead the execution of a major product launch in collaboration with regional partners as appropriate including Salesforce readiness (e.g., training on product, messaging, and competition)
- Develop the clinical story that supports the regional value proposition for major product launches in collaboration with clinical RA and global marketing
- Manage budgets related to product line, campaigns and projects
- Analyze clinical and market data to assess regional impact of potential product launches
- Experience with Channels Sales/distributor Management in MedTech/Pharma industry
- Ability to interact with external sales partners and build relationships in diverse cultural environment
- Process definition and implementation capabilities
- Proven successful project management skills
- Proven expertise in Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent documentation and communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating and relationship management skills with ability to drive achievement of objectives
- Extensive knowledge of own area within the organization while contributing to the development of new concepts, techniques, and standards
- Extensive understanding of broad market research designs, develops market research programs coordinating with the global VOC manager and demonstrates an in-depth understanding of commercial goals behind research
- Ability to forecast product lines for short-term and long-term accuracy based on market development, sales trends, competition and changing market dynamics.
- Ability to assess and understand market share, pricing, ASPs, competitive dynamics
- Possess strong clinical knowledge, experience and knowledge of the clinical areas where Edwards’ products are used or intended to be used, understand the purchasing process and challenges for product adoption in complex healthcare networks
- Strict attention to detail
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to represent leadership on sections of projects within a specific area working closely with cross-functional team, marketing peers and leaders and managing needs and messaging to upper management
- Ability to maintain a strong relationship with the regional sales team, clinical specialists, governmental affairs, clinical economics and training to ensure effective and optimal integration of efforts