Our client in the aerospace and defense industry, is looking to hire a Sr. Software Engineer.
Responsibilities include, but are nit limited to:
- Perform embedded software development, Linux kernel and device driver development activities
- Perform development using C, C++, and Python
- Takes ownership of assignments with minimal oversight, works to established/agreed timelines, and works well in a team environment
- Maintains an effective working relationship with peers, colleagues and managers and mentors more junior staff on an as required basis.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- 5+ years of experience in embedded software and driver level development on Linux based systems
- Expert level experience in low level software development using C, C++, Python and constructing GNU scripts
- Experience in Linux kernel build system and build automation, Perl, Python, Shell scripts and makefiles
- Development experience in software multithreaded environments and RTOS software architecture & software development
- Experience with Embedded Linux based SOC (System on Chip), XILINX (AMD)/NVIDIA Jetson platforms ( CUDA, NVIDIA Jetson APU’s, Networking protocols, DisplayPort, GPU)
- Experience in high-performance/speed video processing/capturing and video streaming is an asset
- Embedded Software Security and Cryptography experience is an asset
- DO-178 experience is an asset
- Experience in accelerated data packet processing/streaming (DPDK, GPU Direct, Direct GMA) is an asset
- Experience with Windows is an asset
À propos d’Aerotek:
Notre monde nous tient à cœur. Reconnu Best of Staffing MD par nos clients et le talent que nous recrutons, Aerotek MD Inc. se distingue comme chef de file du recrutement et en de la dotation de personnel grâce à sa grande compréhension des liens entre le talent et les affaires. Étant donné qu’Aerotek est un partenaire stratégique de plus de 18 000 clients et 300 000 employés contractuels chaque année, son approche axée sur les gens lui permet d’offrir un avantage concurrentiel à ses clients et des emplois gratifiants à ses employés contractuels. Aerotek, dont le siège social est à Hanover, au Maryland, exploite un réseau de plus de 250 bureaux non franchisés, comptant plus de 8 000 employés internes dévoués à servir nos clients. Aerotek est une société en exploitation d’Allegis Group, un fournisseur multinational de solutions en matière de talent. Pour en savoir davantage, consultez le site aerotek.com/fr-ca.
We know that a company’s success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual’s success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek’s people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek’s 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
View & Apply