Infosys is a global leader in next-generation digital services and consulting. We enable clients in 46 countries to navigate their digital transformation. With over three decades of experience in managing the systems and workings of global enterprises, we expertly steer our clients through their digital journey. We do it by enabling the enterprise with an AI-powered core that helps prioritize the execution of change. We also empower the business with agile digital at scale to deliver unprecedented levels of performance and customer delight. Our always-on learning agenda drives their continuous improvement through building and transferring digital skills, expertise, and ideas from our innovation ecosystem.
Visit www.infosys.com to see how Infosys (NYSE: INFY) can help your enterprise navigate your next.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Acting as the software engineer of the group to perform design and implementation tasks for our various platforms. Main accountabilities are
- Designing and implementing software solutions across multiple platforms
- Producing high quality code with excellent test coverage
- Code reviews and Efficient and effective code maintenance
- Analysing product requirements and breaking down into user stories and tasks
- Estimating and planning to assist with the development of the product roadmap
- Mentoring junior software developers
- Developing build, test and deployment automation
- Research and development of potential new technologies
- Defining processes and standards within the team and contributing to the continuous improvement of the product development process
- Producing a high standard of technical documentation
- Working with customers to understand requirements and technical issues
- Ability to provide technical expertise for new and ongoing initiatives to work with project stakeholder to come up most feasible technical solution.
- Identify, resolve, and/or escalate all issues that threaten the successful delivery of assigned initiatives.
- Tertiary Qualification in IT / Computer Science / related discipline.
- Advanced level knowledge of Java is mandatory.
- Experience developing and deploying API/Microservices using common development frameworks such as Springboot etc.
- Must have experience working with container technologies such as Docker and associated orchestration engines like Kubernetes.
- SCRUM and Kanban delivery experience & AWS knowledge
- Experience working with API gateways such as APIGEE is highly advantageous.
- Good working knowledge with relational and non-relational database backends such as MySQL, Cassandra/HBase etc.
- Knowledge of working with DevOps tools such as – Bamboo, Jira, BitBucket/GitLab, SonarQube, Coverity etc.
- Excellent customer interfacing skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and outstanding analytical and Problem-solving skills.
At Infosys, we recognize that everyone has individual requirements. If you are a person with disability, illness or injury and require adjustments to the recruitment and selection process, please contact our Recruitment team for adjustment only on or include your preferred method of communication in email and someone will be in touch.
Please note in order to protect the interest of all parties involved in the recruitment process, Infosys does not accept any unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. In the absence of a signed agreement any submission will be deemed as non-binding and Infosys explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire the submitted profile. All recruitment activity must be coordinated through the Talent Acquisition department.
Technology|Informatica ETL Developer|SmartCo ETL Developer
View & Apply