Headquartered in London, our client is an international management consultancy with offices in Düsseldorf, Copenhagen, New York, Chicago, Dubai and Riyadh. 450 consultants with over 40 nationalities and 30 spoken languages provide procurement and supply chain improvement to renowned clients – all over the world. Despite their global spread across different continents, all employee return to their home offices every Friday to meet colleagues & attend exciting training courses. Become part of the highly skilled team in Düsseldorf – where your initiative is valued and your contribution to growth and innovation rewarded.
· You get work insights across all industries and all functions of a client organisation ranging from senior management, marketing/sales, R&D, production and finance – Not only procurement & logistics!
· You support the project teams with their consulting assignments.
· Your key role is to collect, analyse and synthesise data from a variety of sources, which provide important inputs to the project team’s recommendations & solutions.
· You will be on client site up to 4 days a week.
· You work under the guidance of an experienced consultant.
· You provide input to client presentations and work on day-to-day delivery of projects – together with your team.
· You interact with clients and their suppliers.
· You’re not afraid to challenge the status quo and to suggest new ideas based on your rigorous, fact-based analysis.
· Academic background, preferably with a top degree in Engineering, Science, Business, or Economics
· Strong communicator with the ability to influence stakeholders
· Fluency in German & English
· High levels of flexibility & interest to travel
· Ability to learn fast & work effectively under pressure
· Proficiency in the use of Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong analytical skills and problem solving ability
· Nice to have: The more languages you speak, the better!
· Independent working style with the drive to contribute wherever needed for the success of the project.
· Skill of prioritising work effectively in the face of competing demands
· Team players with a proactive, enquiring approach wanted!
· Fun, vibrant & motivated working atmosphere in a high growth environment
· An open-minded, supportive company culture where teams get time to connect, learn & socialise on a regular basis
· Brand new office in Düsseldorf, Germany
· Global staffing model: You get the chance to work in international projects: USA, Denmark, Abu Dhabi and many more locations to choose from!
· A small, collaborative team with transparent, approachable workstreams & great promotion prospects
· Great development opportunities to help with your career progress: internal Academy, on-the-job Trainings, Coaching & Mentoring by experienced consultants
· Monthly opportunity to travel to London for training and social events
· You get to broaden your consulting skillset through constant senior & cross functional exposure
· The chance to start initiatives and projects, to shape products and push technologies
· Qualification-dependent monthly salary from 4.500€ brutto
· You have special wishes? – Share them! This employer is open to your needs.
You are hardworking, fun loving individual who enjoys challenges & supporting your team?
Then apply now as Business Analyst – a position being springboard
into a top-tier consulting career at a global, growing consulting-firm! Apply now!