Location: Düsseldorf, Germany
For our Business Controlling Team in Düsseldorf we are looking for you!
What we offer
At Uniper, we believe in rewarding our employees for their hard work. We offer competitive salaries, company pensions and performance related benefits. Our people can also take advantage of our extensive flexible benefits package with discounts on high street vouchers, health and dental care, holidays and more.
How we work
Our people are key to our success. Our core objective is to provide them with a supportive and entrepreneurial work environment that fosters collaboration. This allows our people to take responsibility and make optimal use of their skills. Together, we want to shape the future of energy.
What we are looking for
We are responsible for Business Controlling of the asset based business. We are looking for an agile colleague to be responsible for our asset based business units and our commodity related infrastructure assets.
In this role you will:
- act as a business partner for and a counterparty to key stakeholders by providing steering relevant information and supporting the business drive performance
- evaluate further projects and business cases from a financial perspective and give recommendations for decision making
- perform planning, forecasting and reporting activities, analyse deviations and provide full financial transparency to initiate appropriate steering measures
- challenge the business and develop innovative ideas to constantly drive performance
- be a part of our innovative Controlling organisation, applying digitalisation and Operational Excellence to ensure efficient processes and constant improvement
Who we are seeking
To become a part of our Energy Evolution you will need:
- an excellent degree in Business Administration/ Finance or Economics or a related field
- first relevant working experience (ideally at least 2 years) in (Business) Controlling within the energy business or another technologically driven environment
- a structured approach towards work, combined with a strong analytical mindset and passion for translating complicated corporate or business issues into financial key data
- the ability to act as a team player within a diverse and multifunctional environment
- strong communication skills on different seniority levels, open-mindedness and interest in technical assets and solutions
- advanced skills in MS Office, good knowledge of SAP BI/CO/PS/FI
- fluent German and English language skills; other language skills are of advantage
If you have any questions about this role, please contact:
Please note that applications by e-mail cannot be considered for data protection reasons.
Job information Contract type: Fixed-term , End of November 2022
Working Hours: Full time,
Uniper is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from appropriately qualified and suitable candidates regardless of gender, origin, disability, age, religion, worldview, sexual identity or family status. We promote diversity, equality and flexible working.