The Westwing mission is: To inspire and make every home a beautiful home. We are on a quest to bring the wonders of eCommerce for home & living to our more than 1.5 million active customers in 11 countries. In only 10 years on the market, we have grown to more than 433 million Euros in annual revenue. More importantly, the opportunity ahead of us is massive.
The Westwing team is the secret to our success. Our more than 1,700 team members balance creativity and style with innovative technology and strong business fundamentals. We are proud to be working with inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, ambitious, and looking for the challenge to transform an industry and take it into the future.
To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Business Data Analyst (m/f/d) for our brand new Westwing Delivery Service. In this position, you will use your excellent analytical skills to provide actionable insights for the new service line to achieve end-to-end transparency of the operations and enable data-driven decisions.
Your responsibilities will be:
- You develop and fully own the data collection system & process for our new service line
- You create state-of-the-art KPI dashboards to easily track and identify trends in our most relevant processes
- You conduct various data analyses and data modelling to generate invaluable insights for our team (based on needs and findings)
- You share your results with the senior leadership team on a regular basis
You come with:
- You completed your studies in Economics, Mathematics, Statistics or a comparable field
- You have more than 3 years of work experience in Business Intelligence, Data Analysis or Data Science
- You come with excellent skills in SQL, Excel and Tableau
- You have the ability to thrive in a high growth, entrepreneurial and fast-paced environment
- You come with excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with a “hands-on” attitude and a focus on both detail and fast execution
- You have the passion to combine data driven insights and creative approaches to propose actionable recommendations
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to clearly communicate with multiple stakeholders
- You speak German and English fluently
- A truly shaping position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team
- Entrepreneurial experience in a fast-paced and ambitious eCommerce company
Location: Munich (with travel)
Contact Person: Kristina Philipps
Requisition Number: 2384
Interested? Looking forward to your full application (including a cover letter) under specification of your possible starting date and salary expectation.