is a unique opportunity to get on board with a high-growth startup based out of the heart of Berlin with a fantastic product and an experienced and dedicated leadership team. JOIN.com represents the future of recruiting, empowering you to more efficiently find and hire your dream candidates when you need them. With key features such as job page creation, automatic cross channel multi-posting as well as applicant management, JOIN.com accelerates and simplifies the recruiting process, whilst massively reducing costs at the same time. With thousands of corporate clients across Europe and globally and tens of thousands of candidates trusting the product as well as substantial funding, JOIN.com is in an exceptional position to conquer the HR Tech world by storm.
You are the only missing piece in the puzzle: JOIN simply. Simply JOIN.
Be a pivotal driver to JOIN’s hypergrowth and become part of our success story through a
Business Development Internship
- Supporting research on partnerships with business to enhance company offerings and finding opportunities for growth
- Supporting the increase in commitment and retention of customers
- Analyzing data for customer acquisition, identifying potential optimizations and helping to translate them into concrete measures
- Supporting in the conception and implementation of controlling tools and measures
- Helping to generate reports and analyzes on the development of different markets and compile target/actual comparisons for the management team
- Working hands-on within the multifunctional team to implement measures and being responsible for their successful implementation
- You are enrolled at a university and study economics, business or mathematics
- You have a strong analytical understanding, you are structured, and you like to work quantitatively
- You have an “Entrepreneurial Mindset”, are hands-on and a team player
- You are interested in the topics of sales and marketing and enjoy the optimization of processes
- You know the common tools for statistical analysis of data (e.g. R, SPSS, Excel) and are ideally familiar with CRMs
- You are fluent in English and German (spoken and written)
- You ideally have at least 3 months for an internship
- A strong involvement and the opportunity to bring yourself and your ideas throughout the company and thus help shape product and customer developments
- A diverse and highly motivated team in a dynamic environment
- Start-up feeling, flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths and an inspiring international working atmosphere
- Challenging tasks in our office in the heart of Berlin Mitte
- The unique opportunity to help shape the revolution in recruiting at JOIN from an early stage
If you would like to be part of our success story, we look forward to receiving your application (letter of motivation, CV, certificates), including entry date and salary expectations!
View & Apply