Festanstellung, Vollzeit · Frankfurt/Wiesbaden
Wir sind eine der führenden Food & Soul Brands in Europa und möchten, dass du dich unserer Mission anschließt, die Welt zu einem gesünderen und glücklicheren Ort zu machen. Unser ambitioniertes und internationales Unternehmen bedient bereits verschiedene europäische Märkte (DACH, Italien, Frankreich, Spanien). Du wirst Teil eines stetig wachsenden Umfelds sein und mit funktionsübergreifenden Teams (14 Units, 95+ Employees) in unserem wunderschönen Büro in Wiesbaden arbeiten.
At Bellavia, we ideate, design, market and sell online a wide range of cosmetics products across multiple categories including face-care, body-care, hair-care and beauty accessories, leveraging digital and social media marketing channels to reach and serve our customers.
As our Business Development Manager (m/f/x), you will work in close partnership with our Co-founder & MD and get a 360 degree insight in all our operations while supporting him in identifying new business opportunities to continue to grow our company. Your responsibilities will include:
- Take ownership and lead to completion a number of critical capability projects across multiple functions including Influencer Marketing, Performance Marketing, CRM, IT and Product Development
- Develop best practices for measuring & optimizing our marketing and sales operations leveraging data analytics
- Be a sparring partner for the Managing Director to help understand business priorities and advise on key strategic decisions including geographic expansions, activation of new channels etc.
- Identify, scope and test new business development opportunities to continuously grow our company
- You hold a degree in Business, Engineering, Economics or other related studies
- You have excellent analytical skills and are passionate about data modelling and intelligence
- You have some basic knowledge in the field of Digital Marketing and E-Commerce
- Previous direct work experience in the field of Business development, Performance Marketing, FMCG or Business Intelligence is a plus
- You are a solution oriented and well organized by following an hands-on approach
- Self-Starter and entrepreneurial mindset, comfortable working in a high-paced, start-up environment
- Highly proficient user of MS Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word) and/or Google G Suite (Slides, Sheets, Docs) – Knowledge of Google Analytics, Facebook Manager and Google Ads is a plus
- You are fluent in English, German is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- A challenging and dynamic start-up environment where something new happens every day!
- An opportunity to have an actual impact on the business from Day 1
- A strong sense of purpose and a commitment towards both customers and employees wellbeing
- A diverse and international group of colleagues to inspire and support you in your journey
- Plenty of room for personal growth and professional development