AUTO1 Group is Europe’s leading digital automotive platform. As a dynamic tech company, we are revolutionizing the used car market with our brands wirkaufendeinauto.de, AUTO1.com and Autohero. Our strong team of 4.500 people is dedicated to making Europe-wide car trading, transport and financing as fast, easy and stress-free as possible for our customers. Grow personally and shape the future of car trading with us
The data driven logistics department has the main task to manage a Europe-wide network of more than 200 logistics partners
Are you ready to take over? In your new role as our Business Development Manager (f/m/x) you will negotiate, calculate and implement new solutions to secure our supply chain.
You will be working proactively and make the next step forward with us. We are looking for you to work closely with our Head of Logistics Services Annelyse and manage the further improvement and diversification of our global logistics network.
Your new role
- Design and execute business initiatives from the ground up and play a crucial part in implementing your ideas together with a highly motivated team
- Analyze optimization potential in different areas throughout our supply chain and create scalable improvements for profitability, operational efficiency, and customer experience
- Manage business relationships and negotiate strategic agreements with external partners across Europe
- Collaborate with a variety of internal and external stakeholders including senior and top management and become an expert in your areas of responsibility
- Manage various cross-functional projects powered by data-driven insights with the goal to overachieve
- Solve complex business situations on a tactical and strategic level and continuously challenge the status quo
- B.Sc./M.SC. in Business, Economics or another related field of study and 1-3 years working experience in a start-up, consulting firm, automotive industry or investment bank
- Passion about moving tasks forward, take full ownership of projects and leadership skills that inspire the people you work with to drive opportunities forward with full force
- Ability to manage priorities simultaneously to meet time-sensitive deadlines while staying within budget
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Excellent communication skills to conduct negotiations with our external partners and manage them independently
- Fluency in English and business fluent in German
- Rapidly advance your career and assume responsibilities in a fast-growing organization with flat hierarchies
- A high level of autonomy, responsibility and ownership in your role from day one
- Work with a dynamic, innovative, motivated, and international team – we are active in over 30 countries
- The chance to have real impact and leave your mark
- Team & company events like international nights, summer parties and more
Apply by uploading your CV with a note of your salary expectations.
At AUTO1 Group we live an open culture, believe in direct communication, and value diversity. We welcome every applicant; regardless of gender, ethnic origin, religion, age, sexual identity, disability, or any other non-merit factor.