You support the growth of xentral’s SaaS business in the DACH region by primarily supporting your assigned Account Executives (AE) in servicing target customers. You will focus on businesses of different sizes, working with the Marketing, Partner Management and the Account Executive team.
- You identify new target customers including their senior decision makers and convert them into sales leads.
- You set up pitch meetings, which you run together and hand over to your AE, for converting those into recurring revenue for xentral.
- You qualify and convert leads from your outbound activities as well as assigned inbound leads/MQLs into customers.
- You present our software in a customized and personalized way, representing and pitching our company at customer, industry and networking events.
- You work close to the customer and create structured requirement profiles and advise them on xentrals solution options.
- You clarify complex requirements or new product features together with our customer care and product team.
After the first 6 months you have achieved the following:
- You have successfully familiarized yourself with our software and have a solid knowledge of our product.
- You learned how to properly qualify, source and engage cold leads through outbound selling efforts.
- You are fast to pick up new leads and convert them into opportunities.
- You have helped AEs to build out account plans for your assigned strategic accounts.
- You hold a degree in business administration, economics, business informatics or industrial engineering – in any case you have a clear affinity for tech topics.
- You have already gained relevant professional experience in the area of sales / BD – ideally in a SaaS environment.
- You have good knowledge of developing and implementing account strategies, being able to diagnose customer issues and explore the broader buyer group by asking smart questions.
- You have strong experience building business relationships early on and convincing them of our value propositions.
- You can work with ambitious timelines, are persistent and tenacious, and always close a customer interaction with next steps.
- Your personality is characterized by your initiative, contribution and motivation.
- Your experience with CRM tools (e.g. Hubspot or Salesforce) is a plus.
- Your English and German is business fluent.
- Remote first! You work from where you are. Of course, you can also join us in our hubs in Augsburg, Amsterdam, Munich and Berlin.
- xentral feels like home! For us xentral is not just a workplace. We make sure that our team feels at home even during work. Whether from home or in the office, we offer flexible working hours and modern work equipment.
- Unique culture and structure! We believe in flat hierarchies, short decision-making processes and appreciative communication at eye level.
- With us to the very top! With us there are many career paths and development opportunities for you, what you can’t do yet, you can learn with us!
- Planning ahead! For our permanent employees we offer 50% subsidies to your private pension plan.
You got talent? We got the jobs!
Apply now with your CV or LinkedIn profile. We are looking forward to your application!
Xentral ERP Software GmbH