We are looking for a skilled and passionate BI Analyst who will support us in publishing chart-topping mobile games.
Sunday is a recently founded mobile game developer and publisher. Backed by a substantial investment from Bertelsmann, we have the goal to become one of Europe’s leading mobile game companies in the next years. We want to achieve this by creating extremely engaging and addicting games with smart and player-friendly monetization, and highly-efficient performance marketing.
- You extract, analyse and communicate reports and statistics for our business teams
- You transform recurring analyses into KPIs we can easily monitor
- You optimize our automated marketing algorithms to acquire as many users as possible
- You monitor the user flow from acquisition to monetisation and find new ways to maximise the profit margin
- You build reports to monitor the app stores for new potential hit games and game developers
- You studied mathematics, computer science (with a minor in economics) or similar
- You have experience working with APIs and SQL
- You are interested in big volumes of data and the tools to handle those
- You easily switch between high-precision and fast-estimation depending on the business requirements
- High impact and the opportunity to shape our business – Share your creativity, support your ideas with convincing arguments, and make them happen!
- Startup with a fast-paced environment, strong technical background and inhouse solutions in a great new office (An der Alster)
- We support visits of company relevant congresses and your further education e.g. with weekly tech talks or German courses
- Regular team events, off-sites, and parties. . . as soon as it´s possible again 😉
- Free drinks and snacks, gym membership, and support for public transportation (HVV-Profi Card)
- State of the Art Hard- and Software
Skip writing cover letters. Tell us about your most passionate personal project, your desired salary and your earliest possible start date. We are looking forward to your application!
We celebrate diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
View & Apply