Requisition ID: 267863
Work Area: Consulting and Professional Services
Location: Walldorf or another German location of SAP
Expected Travel: 0 – 80%
Career Status: Graduate
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
As the management consultancy of SAP, we support customers in identifying value creation potential in the planning of strategic business and IT projects. Digitalization and Innovation is the core theme of CIOs and we are looking for a Management Consultant to develop and align customers IT Strategy based on their Business Strategy.
- Evaluate SAP IT Architecture Changes and Impact to IT Governance and Processes
- Implement Enterprise Architecture Management
- Prepare investment decisions based on detailed business case examinations
- Enable cost reductions (total cost of operation) and process efficiency (total value of ownership)
- Define and coordinate large SAP IT Transformation Programs (e.g. SAP Intelligent Enterprise, Hybrid Architectures)
Success in this role means to create Innovations which positively influence company’s growth, profitability, and strategic positioning.
- Prepare and execute customer workshops
- Analyze, evaluate, map and make proposals to align business processes & IT architecture
- Support business transformation projects, mainly for global companies: involving multiple teams, including consultants from different areas of expertise, regions and cultures
- Support TCO and cost estimate analysis for large-scale IT and business process projects
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTS
A very well completed bachelor’s or master’s degree in natural sciences, economics or engineering and if not, a good explanation 🙂
- Preferred subjects are industrial engineering, business informatics, mechanical engineering, informatics, business administration, etc.
- IT-technical and business know-how, because you understand not only the technical side, but also the depicted processes in the company.
- First industrial experience that you have already gained through training, internships or working student activities.
- Customer orientation is your top priority. You can listen well and put yourself in the shoes of our customers.
- Willingness to travel to the locations of our customers, also with the option of longer stays abroad.
- Fluent written and spoken German and English complete your profile.
ABOUT THE TEAM/LINE OF BUSINESS
We ensure a supportive onboarding including a buddy system and mentoring. Our team is spread around different locations and we highly value a collaborative team spirit and fun in what we do although it is quite serious for our customers success.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.