Requisition ID: 273575
Work Area: Information Technology
Location: St. Leon-Rot
Expected Travel: 0 – 10%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Part Time or Regular Full Time
SUMMARY & ROLE INFORMATION
Nestlé has setup a transformation program called Journey to Cloud (J2C). A cornerstone of this transformation is to consume the entire SAP landscape as SaaS provided by SAP. In order to provide the right level of service, it has been decided to build a new team within Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS). The ECS Nestlé Client Delivery Management (CDM) will provide an E2E service by combining SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and Cloud Application Services (CAS) portfolio and will work dedicated for Nestlé and will operate the entire Nestlé SAP landscape with more than 80 productive systems and several of the largest HANA-based systems (e.g. 2x24TB ERP scale-out).
Within the CDM organization we set up the Technical Service Management (TSM) team that will be responsible to operate the environments on all levels. We have a variety of tasks to cover, from reactive support to proactive activities, including many planning and alignment aspects. We’re looking for support to get our activities structured, streamlined and optimized to help our growing team to focus.
Key responsibilities and tasks:
- Supporting the TSM team in various areas like reporting, documentation and process optimization
- Preparing regular status reporting on operational KPIs including detailed data analysis
- Preparing and supporting team and steering meetings including follow ups
- Collaborating with different teams from within the HEC organization and outside
- Supporting delivery teams to perform operational activities such as review meetings, retrospectives and small projects
EXPERIENCE / ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Experience in MS Office applications, especially in excel (reporting and data analysis) and powerpoint
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in one of the following areas: Computer Science, Engineering, Information Management, Business Management
- Strong customer service focus
- Basic know-how on SAP Technologies and Products would be beneficial
- Excellent written, verbal communication and presentation skills to effectively communicate and escalate issues (English / German)
- Ability to work effectively in international and virtual teams and get work done smoothly from multiple teams in ECS
- Capacity to continuously acquire new knowledge in an independent, proactive way
- Good analytical and solution-oriented thinking
ABOUT THE TEAM
Enterprise Cloud Services (ECS) is part of the Product Engineering board area and consists of SAP HANA Enterprise Cloud (HEC) and Cloud Application Services (CAS). As private cloud managed services provider, HEC Delivery is offering a key aspect in the intelligent business transformation journey of our customers and by joining forces with CAS, we enter a new era of end-to-end service experience for our customers.
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together, they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today, as a market leader in enterprise application software, we remain true to our roots. That’s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation, foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit, fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries, grow economics, lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it’s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people’s lives.
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP, we help you make it your own.
A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you’re searching for a company that’s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth, recognizes you for your unique contributions, fills you with a strong sense of purpose, and provides a fun, flexible and inclusive work environment – apply now.
SAP’S DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation, SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: or , APJ: , EMEA: ).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.