Sanity Group aims to improve the quality of life for people in Europe through the meaningful use of cannabinoids. We believe that there’s a lot of untapped potential in nature that can contribute to a healthier way of life for many people. In addition to medicine, our focus is also on cannabinoid-based wellbeing and cosmetic products. In parallel, Sanity Group is also working and researching new medical products, innovative dosage forms and technological products & services to further develop the cannabis industry.
Our mission is to help unlock the full potential of the cannabis plant and its ingredients in order to make them accessible for people.
- You create business plan templates to set the foundation for Performance and Decision Management
- You apply business and quantitative skills towards insightful analysis
- You prepare and analyse reports on a monthly basis and provide guidance for operational performance You compile analysis reports that are delivered to senior management
- You support our BI Team in designing the next generation reporting tools for better decision making and diffuse them to the stakeholders
- You help to align data view in Finance and BI
- You work closely with BI and Executive Management as well as other data stakeholder in order to improve the data processing flow and the data adoption by departments, eg. sales, marketing and logistics and to drive tactical and structural initiatives
- You can identify yourself with our mission to revolutionize the European cannabis market and want to make your contribution
- You completed your studies, ideally in finance, controlling, economics or a related field, and gained professional experience as a controller / business analyst, ideally in a sales-focused and international operation holding company
- You have a data-driven mindset, strong analytical skills and forecasting experience as well as the ability to communicate financial implications/business impact and provide recommendation
- You obtain an entrepreneurial attitude and desire to proactively take ownership over activities and projects
- You have strong excel skills and the ability to build business plan templates, good user knowledge of BI tools is a plus
- You have excellent written and verbal English and German skills
- We provide flexible working hours in an innovative and agile working environment
- We cherish uncomplicated interaction with each other in flat hierarchies and with short decision paths
- We foster an open culture and agile way of working with a lot of space to create and develop ideas
- We pay fair – based on your qualifications and experience
- We provide internal and external development opportunities, because stagnation means a step backwards
- We live an error culture with the motto “Fail fast!”, because mistakes make us better if we handle it transparently and learn from it
- We organize team events for a lot of fun besides work
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW
Sanity Group was founded in 2018 by Finn Age Hänsel and Fabian Friede. The company now employs a team of over 90 employees in Germany at its headquarters in Berlin and its production facility near Frankfurt am Main. Sanity Group brands include Vayamed (pharmaceuticals), Sanity Science (research and production), Belfry Medical (medical devices), VAAY (CBD products) and This Place (natural cosmetics). The company is supported strategically and financially by venture capital companies such as HV Capital as well as by various business angels such as music producer , TV entertainer Klaas Heufer-Umlauf, football player Mario Götze and model Stefanie Giesinger.
We are looking forward to receiving your application!